Your privacy is important to Airnet Group, Inc. (Airnet). This notice of privacy provides information about the personal information that Airnet collects and the ways in which we use it.
Airnet may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information you provide to us through use of this site, such as email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Information you provide when subscribing to our website services, such as newsletters and web forms
- Any other information you send to us via forms, email, etc.
Using Personal Information
Airnet may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize this website or email communications to you
- Send you marketing communications when you opt-in or sign up
- Contact you regarding inquiries, topic interests, etc.
Where Airnet discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor must also comply with the terms of this policy.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, Airnet may disclose your personal information to the extent required by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Airnet will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information and data.
Airnet will store all personal information you provide on secure servers.
Though we do not currently operate financial transactions through this site, should we do so in the future, your personal electronic transaction information will be protected by advanced encryption.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
If you submit information for the intent of publication on our site, it may be published here and made available to a world audience.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Policy
This site contains links to other companies, articles, and websites. Airnet is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of these third parties.